In order to facilitate the recruitment of students, we are asking school and district representatives to take the lead in the recruitment process. This will ensure the strongest possible cohort of students. Below are important instructions for the recruitment process to ensure all information is received in a timely manner.
- District personnel (principal, assistant principal, counselor, or english/math teacher) must fill out the recommendation form for selected applicants online.
- Students can initiate the application process as well if they meet the selection criteria. Students will then need to ensure that their district personnel (principal, assistant principal, counselor, or english/math teacher) receives and completes the recommendation form.
- If a completed recommendation is received for a student before their application has been submitted, the student will receive an email with a link to the student portion to complete and submit online.
- Applications must be complete (recommendations and student portion) by March 9, 2018.
Any questions should be filtered through Tony Alleyne email@example.com
Completed Application Includes:
- Recommendation Form from principal, assistant principal, counselor or math/english teacher
- HS GPA and Class Rank included in recommendation or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Application, Essay and Interview completed by student
Incomplete applications will not be considered.